Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Wish you all a very happy Christmas and happy holidays. Let there be so much happiness and memorable moments with your family and friends. May all your wishes come true.

Christmas is one holiday which will always remain close to my heart. I love to decorate my Christmas tree and meet my sweet little cousins each year. All those arrangements,decorations,lights,fun with my cousins is something I really miss for this year. Really nostalgic. I miss you kids. I wish i am with you on this day. Its so good to think that I have this fun of celebrating Christmas for a decade! I am pretty sure each year it gets even better.

My special thanks to my cousin sister for being so sweet and encouraged me some ten years back for having decorated a small tree with some papers and small stuffs. Her word of appreciation took me to this level of celebrating some real Christmas all these years. You really don't know when you will touch someone's life!

Have a great Christmas and Santa i am waiting :-) Merry Christmas! Ho ho ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment