Monday, January 11, 2010

Vinnaithandi Varuvaayaa songs

Wow! My long wait for this movie's songs came to an end today! I am so happy to hear all the songs. Truly loving all the songs. This album is going to be in my play list for a quite a long time for sure. I am loving it.

AR Rahman, a true genius. Do I need to say anything about this Modest Music Magnet? His work speaks for himself. Every song is different and so good. I am sure its going to be everywhere around you and you wont regret it.

'Hosanna' song, first time ever a Tamil video song was telecasted in BBC channel! First time ever a Tamil movie audio release happened in London(outside the country). Hope the movie holds good for all the expectation it has generated.

Way to go AR Rahman! Its simply mind blowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment