Saturday, February 20, 2010

Following a special blog

I am sure there happen to be so many blogs out there which are different, unique, special in their own words and in their own way. I have been following a particular blog for more than a year and I love it. Sometimes it carries fun and information about the blogger herself and sometimes it carries those magical words which inspires your mind the moment you read it and it touches your heart with a great deed. This is one of the moment I felt that way and I really felt like blogging about her blog now. I have to admit she was the one who inspired me to start my own blog and her words always touched me to a great extent. Honestly for very many times I felt that her expressions, her thoughts, her words, her vision are very simple, clear, honest and then it touches your heart straight away. I am so glad I am following her blog for a long time and today I have added her blog in the blogs I follow list in my own blog. First time!

The blogger I am talking all about is our own Singer Chinmayi Sripada! She not only owns that beautiful voice, she also has that extra special words, beautiful thoughts and I am deeply touched by her words very many times. The most talented, simple, humble, passionate, dignified personality on earth and above all a wonderful person I ever know through her words. Sure Words reflect your life, thoughts, your dream and your passion. Her blog 'What to name it' rocks. What to say Chinmayi? You are a phenomenal person. Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment