Saturday, February 6, 2010

Some movies stays close forever

Just finished watching a feel good English movie of 90's fame "A baby's day out"! What an incredible movie to watch it even after a long time. It almost took me to those days of my childhood. I remember how much my brother insisted me of watching it along with him. We had a wonderful time watching it together then. It was all fun. All the smiles, giggles, laugh, the moment of happiness and the real moment of watching all the funny movies are so good to think it over and over again now. There happen to be our own list of favorite movies like 'Home alone, A baby's day out, God's must be crazy, The Adventure of Tom Sawyer, Laurel and Hardy, Charlie Chaplin, Tom and Jerry ' and we just go crazy for all these movies at that part of time. He used to pester me so much to watch it along with him then. All those are enduring moments and I cherish those memories. Some movies stays very close to your heart not only because its a damn good one but it also has that very good feel of carrying those memories!

I wonder how much we enjoy as a kid, have so much fun together with siblings and then grow up too fast and then complain ourselves that we don't have time for all that anymore. Kind of weird. I wish I stayed that way forever and had so much fun. I would love to watch all these movies along with my brother all over again. I hope he's listening :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment