Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Three beautiful words in life!

If you think that it has to be "I love you", I am sorry you are wrong! When I was in college I was so fortunate to be a student for a particular lecturer who taught English at that time. She taught us about Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, a romantic comedy. The way she taught us, the way she explained about Shakespeare's play, her way of narration, her English language and her pronunciation was so perfect and I have fallen in love with her classes. She will always be my favorite lecturer. She was so very nice, friendly and sweet only to our batch at that time, in fact she even admitted herself on the last day that she liked our batch in particular. Usually she happen to be a demon for all other batches!

I just loved the way she used to read out and explain every sentence in that book and it was a pleasure to listen to her classes. I was so taken aback by her classes that I made myself a promise that I would score good marks in that particular paper. Fortunately I did! I was a topper in that particular paper in the entire college. Hers was the only class I never dreamt of anything whereas I only listened and my love for English language grew much fonder because of her.

One particular day just out of the subject she questioned us about the three wonderful words in life. We didn't knew exactly what she really meant by that. Then she said these words to us "Its Sorry, Thanks, and Love! And when you say these words to anyone, please mean it"! What a beautiful thought from a very very nice person! I better understood her words then and will value her words forever in life.

How many of us are so generous to say these words to others? Not very many. Most of the time we take things for granted and even at times we hurt people and their emotions! There are very many times I have seen people who just hold to themselves without letting it go from them. It would be nice if we could express and mean those words to the right person at the right time. Those words hold so much meaning in life and please, please mean it when you say it.

Jones Mam, I really loved your classes and I was so fortunate to be your student. I really wish I were your student the whole time in my college days. I miss you so very much. Just happen to notice that you moved out of the college where I met you. I really dont have any idea where you are now but wherever you are, my love and respect for you would never change. Thank you so much for being such an inspiration in my life. I owe you so much in life.

Wonder how many teachers in our life touch this much. A person like Jones Mam could be a rare jewel in teaching profession! To all the teachers out there, please try to inspire your students and bring out the passion from every child you know. Its not only the lessons u teach from the books makes you a good teacher but its also the way you interact and inspire your students shows what a best teacher you are. Just like My Jones Mam, She's the best! 'Sorry Mam that I lost in touch with you, 'Thank you Mam for being such an inspiration and 'I love You Mam for being so nice to me! You will always be remembered in my life and I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment