Monday, April 5, 2010

Mypoints - Bored Money

Hurray! I just got my $100 Macy's gift card from Mypoints.com. Wow! I am so happy to see the card. This is the first gift card I got on my own. Well, I should say I earned by myself. Its so exciting to share it here on my blog.

Mypoints just falls under the category of bored money. When you sign up with the website you will receive some bonus mails and surveys on everyday basis and when you click those mails you will receive some points. Sometimes I earned points by playing few games in their website. I also made few purchases online through their websites and that added up to my existing points. Just by clicking through their bonus mail, taking surveys, playing games, searching through their website toolbar, shopping online, all such things earns you points and you can redeem your points for a gift card whenever you are eligible from their list of merchants. Its only for people who reside in US.

Its kind of bored money. You just spend some few minutes everyday to click through their mails. Not necessarily you have to do it on everyday basis, you can even do that on your leisure time. I have acquired 11,750 points over some ten months period to redeem this $100 Macy's gift card. And its so nice to hold the gift card I just earned. Feels great. :-)

Thank you so much Mypoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment