Thursday, June 3, 2010

TED

Here is an interesting website which delivers beautiful ideas. I have been following this website for quite sometime and I thoroughly enjoy some of the most incredible ideas. Most of the time, I enjoyed and overwhelmed with such fascinating presentation and information by some of the individuals. I really insist and appreciate your valued time looking in this website. Here are some of my favorite TED talks and I suppose the list is endless...

Steve Jobs - How to live before you die,

Ken Robinson - Schools kill creativity,

Adora Svitak - What adults can learn from kids,

Anil Gupta - India's hidden hotbeds,

James Cameron - Before Avatar, a curious boy,

Elizabeth Gilbert - On nurturing creativity.


Check out the website, www.ted.com - "Ideas worth spreading", truly it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment