Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mobile application for my blog

I am glad to inform you all that my blog is now available in Nokia's Ovi store. With the help of my hubby I created the application and now my blog is easily accessible through any Nokia smart phones.

Anyone has similar interest in creating an app? Here are few points for you guys...

It's very simple and easy to create an application. In fact it took us only few minutes to create one for me.

Make sure you have your web content feed, logo and icon ready with you and then you are good to go with your application process.

Once you are ready with the above, Ovi application wizard takes you through step by step process and helps you create your own application. There is no registration fee and no programming skills needed.

It took only 24 hours to publish my blog application in Ovi store. It's as simple as that. Try your hand. Good luck.

Now you can download my blog application to your phone (banner on the right corner). My mobile app is just a click away. Cool isn't? Technology simply rocks and I am truly loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment