Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas everyone

December is the month which will always remain close to my heart. I have very fond memories of this particular month and I am so grateful to God for that. Every year I could feel how excited I am when December approaches. Always a nice feeling with Christmas tree decorations, memories of meeting cousins, having so much fun and Santa times...

Here is something I came across recently from popular Brazilian author Paulo Coelho's blog which I have felt myself long back honestly.

There are three stages of a man’s life:
He believes in Santa Claus.
He doesn’t believe in Santa Claus
He is Santa Claus.


Never mind if you don't believe in Santa but consider being a Santa and try to help few needful kids on this special day. Let's bring some difference in their lives and let them come out, have a sneak peek of this wonderful world and may they believe in Santa.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

P.S. Thanks to the kids Architha and Aleisha for making this Christmas a very special to us.  Had a sweet opportunity of seeing them unwrapping the gifts on the Christmas morning in our home. Nice fun it was. Thank you Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment