Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Good Time - Line Dance


 A country song, I liked it from this GE commercial and then with little help from Google I found out this amazing country song by Alan Jackson. With over 200 dancers and two days of rehearsals they tried for the world's longest line dance but unfortunately they didn't make it. It's well worth the effort. And the lyrics of this song goes this way...

Work, work all week long
Punchin’ that clock from dusk till dawn.
Countin’ the days till Friday night
That’s when all the conditions are right.
For a good time
I need a good time.

Yea, I’ve been workin’ all week
And I’m tired and I don’t wanna sleep
I wanna have fun
It’s time for a good time
...


Jenny Cain, the choreographer of the song tells an interesting incident while filming the song...

In the video, you will see a clip of a woman in a purple shirt coming into the farmers market. This lady was not part of the cast and had no idea what we were doing ... but she decided on her own to jump in the line and began to pick up the dance. Fortunately, we got it all on film! It was perfect.

A good song with some nice steps, don't miss it. Have a good time dancing to the tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment