Thursday, February 10, 2011

Paulo Coelho Quotes

Just one book "The Alchemist" from this Brazilian author made me to follow him at regular intervals. Personally I like his thoughts and that's the main reason I want to post it here in my blog from time to time. Don't get fed up of it as you see quiet often here.

It is easy to be a hater. Go for the difficult task: be a lover.
   

You can't avoid pain, but you can choose to overcome it.
    

Each tear carries a hidden message of joy or sorrow.
   

Peace begins with understanding. But I believe love may begin with conflicts.
   

Love is joy. Don't convince yourself that suffering is part of it.   

What makes people weak? Their need for validation and recognition.
   

You are free, but you have to choose. An open oven bakes no bread.   

To say "no" is not a sin. To say "yes" is not a virtue. Beware: time goes by and regrets may be lethal.
   

Don’t allow society to transform you into someone you are not. If you r not following your dream, STOP.
    

You are not defeated when you lose. You are defeated when you quit.
    

What other people think of you is none of your business.
    

We're allowed to make a lot of mistakes, except the mistake that destroys us.
   

I'm proud of the scars in my soul. They remind me that I have an intense life.
    

Don't be someone that searches, finds, and then runs away.
    

Life is a journey. How we travel is really up to us. We can just flow with the tide or follow our own dreams.

Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment