Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What a day it is!


In the world cup cricket 2011 India won in the semi finals and is heading to the finals. Interesting match it was. Well done Men in Blue, looking forward to the finals.

One more and most important happy moment for today is I just brought a new Mac Book Pro Laptop. My first laptop and I am so glad I got a Mac, Steve Jobs here is the baby step into your world, Sorry Mr. Bill Gates, I have used windows enough in my life, time to move on to the direction of Innovation. I am sure it's going to be a learning experience for my hubby too, I will make sure he learns more about iOS. And most importantly I will make sure this laptop is well pampered. Love it Mr.Jobs. My beautiful baby. And of course I am typing this post from my Mac.

Next up iPad 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment