Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A sweetest love letter


"Leland, do you like me or love me? Circle one. I love you. Write back please. Love Jana. I love you Jana but don't tell anybody or they will tease me. Love Lee. The Great".

Fourth graders Jana Glasgow and Leland Elliott (circled at left) shared this exchange in 1973. “He was my first love,” Jana says. “Whenever we watched a film in school, we held hands under the desk in the dark!”


Courtesy: Readers Digest.

This I consider is the most sweetest, cutest and an adorable love letter I have ever come across in my life. I fell in love with it the moment I saw that in the book. Cutest puppy love.

For those million Janas and Lees out there, love can't be better without such sweetness so be chweet and make sure you circle "love".

No comments:

Post a Comment